Jul 4, 2010

CELEBRATING our INDEPENDENCE



Our First Family Fun Run!


All of us including my mother in law have been walking/running the past couple of weeks together. I have also taken the kids out in the morning to "train" for running. They have complained a lot at times other times they do really well. So I decided that we should all do the 5K Fun Run with Church friends on July 3rd! 


Well everyone didn't want to do the 3 miles. So Gramma Bernadette took Maggie and they did 2 miles with Faith and Lily riding in the stroller. Great JOB girls :) Proud of you MAGGIE!
Dana and I Ran the 5K in 28:48! Dana was FIRST out of  all the Girls that ran! GO DANA :)



Brandon and Logan Ran the 5K in 34:16! Way to go Logan :)

We all received Sparklers for an "Award" The 5K Runners received a Certificate. 





I made Homemade Whole Wheat Tortilla the night before. I was thinking that the breakfast burritos everyone makes has cheese and sausage in them and we normally don't eat that. So as I was making dinner Friday night I decided to make tortillas and make up some Breakfast burritos. I figured Brandon would eat the other Burritos because he doesn't have a "problem" with cheese etc. He ate the "evil" white tortilla LOL :) I told Brandon in the past that anything could end up in my blog. He knows it is all in fun/ guilting him into eating better :) (Love you Honey)


Lily even got some exercise in by crawling and playing with some foil! GO LILY!




Yummy Foil 

Then off to our friends for some FUN in the SUN!



And FUN in the DARK too!


HAPPY 4TH EVERYONE





No comments:

Post a Comment