Jun 24, 2010

Organic Steel Cut Oatmeal

BREAKFAST this morning!

Organic Steel Cut Oats
Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
Sea Salt
Unsweetened Almond Milk
Vanilla Soy Milk
Cinnamon
Bananas
Raisins
Walnuts
Rice Milk


I am eating this as I type ;)

I made this for my family this morning in the rice cooker. I added 3 cups of Organic Steel Cut Oats to the rice cooker and I added water to the 3 cup line and pressed brown rice. I checked on it before the rice cooker was done and I added Almond Milk, and some Vanilla Soy Milk, Sea Salt, Cinnamon, Coconut Oil (2 cereal spoon full) and I stirred it. I put the Oatmeal in the bowl and then sliced up about half of a Banana, Raisins, Walnuts, Rice Milk and I sprinkled more Cinnamon on top!

ENJOY!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Mmmm, too bad it wasn't ready when I left!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum that looks good, Oatmeal is my favorite thing for breakfast. Rich gags at the sight of oatmeal, he's crazy!

    ReplyDelete