Jun 22, 2010

April Temptation




 The first half of April was a challenge with my sister visiting for Easter and Faith's Birthday. I did show some self control though. I did eat some things I didn't usually eat like Kettle Corn when we went to the movies, chocolate dipped strawberries Etc. 














Although my one "treat day" a week turned into more than one day a week. I BLAME my SISTER:) she has a sweet tooth and she is like Martha Stewart. It is hard to say NO but it is  possible to SAY NO TO SWEETS! I did some times......... other times I gave into TEMPTATION.


I did gain a couple pounds when my sister came to visit although I did still exercise when she was 
here too. Thank goodness or else it would have been more than a couple of pounds gained!


All of us at the OLIVE GARDEN.... I did say NO to the CHEESE on my salad.  I used to LOVE the bread sticks but I found that they were way too salty! So I think I had one bread stick. A few of us went to the Dairy Queen after some fun at the Park for some ICE CREAM.  You know I was looking forward to eating at DQ but as usual after I ate the ice cream I didn't feel too good about it and it never is as good as I think it will be! (VERY SWEET)




Easter Night I just decided that I was going to get my hair cut off! I called Mark Pardo Salon the next morning when they opened, got an appointment that day and got my hair cut off! I was so tired of my long hair. I had gotten it highlighted in the past and I was growing out my natural color. It was HOT and so hard to comb out...and I wanted a change! 

 I did go back to the salon  the next day to get more cut off, it needed to be more stacked in the back. These were the final results!







No comments:

Post a Comment