Mar 13, 2011

A WEEK without a MICROWAVE

Well it has been a WEEK without a microwave. I know what you're thinking WHAT? How could you do that? You have 5 kids! I wasn't sure I could do it. It was like an experiment. I thought well if it is too hard then maybe I will bring it back in the house.

 In my reading last week in "Traci's Transformational Health Principles" by Traci Sellers I came across a paragraph on pg. 16 that talks about EMF's (Electromagnetic Fields) and Radiation. I quote "We did get rid of our microwave oven when we found out that it literally pumps radiation into the room whether it is on or off, will disrupt normal cellular activity and will drain the value from any plant within 20 feet of it."
How could I ignore this? What would my husband think now? With a lot of questions in my head and wondering if I could even do with out a microwave oven I unplugged it and put it in the garage. 


(I understand there are more things in the environment that are toxic, cell phones etc.) I have chosen to eliminate this one. I have made many changes in the past 14 months what is one more :)

Well I have heated things up on the stove and defrosted things without a MICROWAVE!!!! It can be done.

I love this book. It has lots of information and is easy to understand, although it is deep. If you are ready for it like I was it will be quite the blessing in your life. I have made several things from Traci's Cookbook as well. I've sprouted lentils and low cooked them to keep the life in them. I am currently spouting hard white wheat and want to make my own bread with it. I will let ya know how that goes. 

I found this list at the very end of this article. I read some of the article but not all of it. I found this list CRAZY! I just read it before posting this blog. You can read the FULL ARTICLE here :

"The Hidden Hazards of Microwave Cooking" by Anthony Wayne and Lawrence Newell


Ten Reasons not to Use Your Microwave Oven

Based on Swiss, Russian and German clinical studies

  1. Continually eating food processed from a microwave oven causes long term, permanent, brain damage by "shorting out" electrical impulses in the brain [de-polarizing or de-magnetizing the brain tissue].
  2. The human body cannot metabolize [break down] the unknown by-products created in micro-waved food.
  3. Male and female hormone production is shut down and/or altered by continually eating micro-waved foods.
  4. The effects of micro-waved food by-products are residual [long term, permanent] within the human body.
  5. Minerals, vitamins, and nutrients of all micro-waved food is reduced or altered so that the human body gets little or no benefit, or the human body absorbs altered compounds that cannot be broken down.
  6. The minerals in vegetables are altered into cancerous free radicals when cooked in a microwave oven.
  7. Micro-waved foods cause stomach and intestinal cancerous growths [tumors]. This has been a primary contributor to the rapidly increased rate of colon cancer in the United States.
  8. The prolonged eating of micro-waved foods causes cancerous cells to increase in human blood.
  9. Continual ingestion of micro-waved food causes immune system deficiencies through lymph gland and blood serum alterations.
  10. Eating micro-waved food causes loss of memory, concentration, emotional instability, and a decrease of intelligence.

No comments:

Post a Comment